Today, 26th May 2015, is the anniversary of the first featured case proposal ( Kirstin Lobato ), I thought this would be a suitable day to take stock and review the group’s activities.
- 65 cases have been featured, of which 8 have been exonerated ( see here for details ).
- 12 cases have been adopted, of which 1 has been exonerated.
- A further 9 cases have been listed and 19 cases have been reported.
- The group website (this website) was created on August 27th, 2014.
- The facebook group has grown from 1,200 members in September 2014 to nearly 3,000 today.
- The news page (first post November 2013 ) has grown from 500 “likes” on November 19 2014 to 949 today.
- The featured cases page (first post June 2014) has reached a similar total : 954 likes.
To mark the day, a new facebook page has been created Wrongly Convicted Group – Exonerees.
Many, many thanks to the many individuals who have contributed.
I hope to be able to report further successes over the next year.