- How America’s death penalty murders innocents by David A Love, May 12, 2012
- Private Investigator Gary Dunn working to free David Camm by Bill Clutter, November 5, 2013
- Bad Lawyering by Don Rehkopf, 13 July, 2014.
- I just freed an innocent man from death row. And I’m still furious Kenneth J. Rose, September 4, 2014
- Success Stories A note in Featured Cases listing sucesses.
- Don’s Tales A collection of anecdotes from Don Rehkopf, on topics such as Cameras in the courtroom, prosecution misconduct.
- The kings of the courtroom How prosecutors came to dominate the criminal-justice system. The Economist, October 4, 2014
- Dead Reckoning, Fashion Statements with no Conviction and Social Media Heathers The Trouble with Justice, November 27, 2014
- Material Indifference: How Courts Are Impeding Fair Disclosure in Criminal Cases NACDL report on Brady violations ( Summary )
- Federal Judge Blasts Yet Another Federal Prosecutor for Lying to the Court December 2014
- Horrifying civil liberties predictions for 2015 Radley Balko, Washington Post, December 30, 2014
- National Registry of Exonerations: 2014 was Record-breaking with 125 Exonerations in U.S. Nancy Petro, January 27, 2015
- Innocence Movement; Video Series Online The University of Illinois Springfield offers a free online course on the Innocence Movement beginning today, Feb. 2, 2015. ( Discussion )
- The Innocent Citizen’s Justice System Survival Guide Phil Locke, The Wrongful Convictions Blog, April 2015.
- Criminal Law 2.0 by Judge Alex Kozinski. Introduction here or here, June 2015.